Dessert, but make it healthy.
These truffles aren’t so much dessert as they are an all-day snack because I cannot stop eating them. I think the secret is the tahini. I never thought sesame and chocolate would go together…but they’re really a match made in heaven. The almond flour (which adds great texture!) and the maple syrup just elevate that nutty flavor. I make these at least once a week, probably more. Aside from being delicious, they also only take 5 ingredients, so I really have no excuses not to make them. I’ll stash them in my bag for an afternoon snack or snag a few as a post-dinner dessert. They’re easy and quick and so worth it!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 6 truffles
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tbs. cocoa powder
- 2 tbs. tahini (adjust for texture)
- 1 tbs. maple syrup (adjust for texture and sweetness)
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: 1 tsp. cocoa powder for dusting
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Use the back of a spoon to push the mixture together–it will feel dry at first, but it will blend after a few rounds of mixing. Add more tahini or maple syrup if the texture is too dry.
- Shape mixture into six 1-inch balls. Optionally toss or dust with cocoa powder.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.