Dessert, but make it healthy.
These truffles aren’t so much dessert as they are an all-day snack because I cannot stop eating them. I think the secret is the tahini. I never thought sesame and chocolate would go together…but they’re really a match made in heaven. The almond flour (which adds great texture!) and the maple syrup just elevate that nutty flavor. I make these at least once a week, probably more. Aside from being delicious, they also only take 5 ingredients, so I really have no excuses not to make them. I’ll stash them in my bag for an afternoon snack or snag a few as a post-dinner dessert. They’re easy and quick and so worth it!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 6 truffles
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tbs. cocoa powder
- 2 tbs. tahini (adjust for texture)
- 1 tbs. maple syrup (adjust for texture and sweetness)
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: 1 tsp. cocoa powder for dusting
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Use the back of a spoon to push the mixture together–it will feel dry at first, but it will blend after a few rounds of mixing. Add more tahini or maple syrup if the texture is too dry.
- Shape mixture into six 1-inch balls. Optionally toss or dust with cocoa powder.