Easiest salmon ever.
This recipe is a powerhouse of healthy ingredients—and you only need five! With salmon, we’re getting a great source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids. With honey, we get a load of antioxidants. With miso, which is made of fermented soybeans, we’re packing in the probiotics and vitamins. But, science aside, this recipe is just too delicious not to try. You can make salmon so many different ways, but I love the Asian twist on this. If you don’t know what umami tastes like (umami is the “fifth” taste outside of sweet, salty, sour, and bitter), you’ll definitely get it with this savory miso.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 12-18 minutes Serves: 2-3 fillets
- 12-16 oz. of salmon (2-3 fillets)
- 1 tbs. honey
- 1 tbs. white miso
- 2 tbs. coconut aminos
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, miso, coconut aminos, and garlic. Reserve 1 tbs. of the glaze for topping.
- Place salmon skin-down on a lined or oiled baking pan. Brush glaze over the top.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes, depending on your desired level of “doneness.” For reference, 15 minutes cooked my salmon to a medium level.
- Drizzle the reserved glaze over the salmon and enjoy!