Juicy summer chicken!
This recipe is required for your next summer barbecue! The dry rub only consists of four ingredients, and it brings a great Latin American twist. Inspired by my go-to taco seasoning, the blend of cumin, chili powder, and paprika makes this a quintessential grilling dish. The char that this chicken gets is beautiful and delicious. Plus, the entire process is quick and easy, so you don’t have to miss out on any of your party’s fun! Toss the chicken on the grill, set a timer, grab a drink, and enjoy!
Prep Time: 2 minutes Cook Time: 18 minutes Serves: 2 people
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. paprika (adjust to taste)
- Pinch of cumin
- Pinch of salt
- Heat grill to 400-450° Fahrenheit.
- Brush olive oil on both sides of the chicken.
- Sprinkle one side with cumin, chili powder, paprika, and salt. Place chicken rub-side down on the grill. Close the grill cover and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle another pinch of chili powder, paprika, cumin, and salt on the face-up side of the chicken. Flip the chicken and close the grill cover. Let cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the heat and let sit for 5-10 minutes. This will allow the chicken to continue cooking. Enjoy!